This spring, join us for programs for almost everyone!
Budding Scientist Saturdays
Each month we have programs for multiple ages, all on one Saturday.
January 23, February 13, March 12, April 16, and May 14
- Tinker Tots – 9 am – 9:45 am – 3 year old – kindergarten and caregivers. Designed for young learners, this program starts with story time, followed by a hands-on science activity related to the story. $5/$7 members/non-members per child.
- Science Discovery Workshop – 1 pm – 2 pm – Grades 1-3. This hands-on program is free with admission and explores a different scientific topic each month. Included with admission.
- Choose Your Own Science Adventure – 3 pm – 4:30 pm – Grades 3-5. Each month’s activities follow the participants’ interest as they ask their own questions, build their own creations. The facilitator will have lots of activities for them to consider, or they can come in with their own ideas for exploration. $8/$10 member/nonmember, per session.
Teen Science & Tech
Mad Maker Skillz. This spring the program will be a 6 week course on Robotics, with a particular emphasis on skills needed to compete in BEST Robotics. Begins Feb 2. Tuesdays, 5-7 pm.
Maker Open Studio. On most Sundays, participants gather to work on a variety of projects of their own design. Contact us for more information.
Behind the Memes. Explore hot topics in science on Friday nights. Dates TBA.
Mystery! Saturday Night Science – April 30, 6:00pm- 8:00pm
Special Events and Programs
Engineering Week – Feb 20-27
- Chemical engineering workshop – 10 am – Feb 20
- Saturday Night Science – Build – Feb 27
Robotics Week – April 2 – 10
- Programs to be announced